new

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bense Pool

Living on "The Nature Island of the Caribbean" has been living up to its name! There are many trips offered through Ross Spouses Organization (any one here in Dominica supporting a loved one attending Ross School of Medicine). Bense Pool has been one of my favorites. My mom was here visiting and was able to come along, although she did not choose to jump off the 30 ft. cliff! After pulling together my nerve I did jump. The waterfall also doubles as natural water slide. I felt less comfortable with this idea and chose to sit that one out. It was so fast and once you put your legs in, you were gone!

1 comment:

  1. where is the picture of you jumping off? this place is like something out of a movie!

    ReplyDelete

Portsmouth market, Dominica

Portsmouth market, Dominica