new

Friday, February 26, 2010

Museum of Natural Science in Raleigh, NC






My sister-in-law, Alicia, and her 3 kids (Anna, Tyler, & Parker) joined me and mine for a day trip to the Museum of Natural Science in Raleigh, NC. It took about an hour to get there and we all piled in her car! It was a blast!!


Sarah got to pet an alligator, ginny pig, a hissing roach, and her and Joshua both got to touch a turtle. The kids loved it. Joshua love the dinosaurs (I'll have to get those pics from Alicia) and the turtles. We ate in the cafe, but next time I think we'll bring our lunches. The best part was that it was free. I can't wait to go back

2 comments:

  1. We'll definitely go over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! The pics are great! Alex would love the dinosaur exhibit too!

    ReplyDelete

Portsmouth market, Dominica

Portsmouth market, Dominica